How do I change my Facebook from Spanish to English?
To change your Facebook language settings:
- Tap at the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Language.
- Select the language you want Facebook to appear in.
Why is my Facebook displaying in Spanish?
If you see your Facebook page with the language in Spanish, it means you are still logged in, but the language setting has been changed. … Click the link for the language you prefer to use, such as “English (US).” The dialog box closes, and your Facebook page now displays text in your preferred language.
How do I change my Facebook settings to English?
Change language settings for Facebook in browser
- Click on the drop down arrow in the top right.
- Select Settings & Privacy.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Language and Region.
- Click Edit in the Facebook language section.
- Select your preferred language from the drop down and click on Save Changes.
How do you change the language back to English?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
Where is the language setting on Facebook?
Change Facebook Language on Android
Scroll down to Settings & Privacy, and tap it to expand the menu. Select Settings. Tap Language & Region. Use the settings on the next screen to adjust a variety of language settings, including for display and translation.
How can I change my Facebook account in 2020?
Click the three horizontal dots next to “Lives in.” This is on the right side of the page. Click Edit Current City on the menu. Replace the existing city with a new one. Simply click in the box, backspace or delete over the city name, and enter a new location.
Is there a translation app for Facebook?
The Translate Facebook application allows translators all over the world to translate Facebook’s interface into different languages. For example, you can write translations for buttons, settings, and menu items.
How do I change the country Restrictions on Facebook?
How do I add or edit country or age restrictions for my Facebook…
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page and click Page Settings in the bottom left.
- From General, click Country Restrictions.
- Add one or more countries and choose to hide or show your Page to viewers in those countries.
How do I turn on translation on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Tap Translation for Posts.
- Tap Language you’d like to have posts translated into.
- Select a language and tap Save.
Why is my Facebook in Arabic?
If someone has changed your language settings to mess with you (or you’ve done it on accident), select “Account” (the button at the top right of your facebook, no matter the language), then select the second button down (“Account Settings”), and in this menu select the fifth tab from the left (“Language”).
How do I change my region on Facebook?
First step up, select the Menu and click on Settings & Privacy. For the second step, open the Language tab. Next step, click on the Edit button. Select the Region you need.
How do I change my Facebook back to English on my phone?
Here is how to change your language on Facebook: Android
Go to your Settings. Scroll down and tap on Settings & Privacy and then tap on Language. Select the language that you want Facebook to appear in.
Can I change the language?
On your Android phone or tablet, go to the Search settings page. Choose your language settings. … Language of Search results: This setting lets you pick more languages to see search results in. We try to automatically find results written in the language you selected above, but you can always choose more languages.
How do I change Google to English?
Change your language on Google
- On your computer, go to the Search settings page.
- On the left, click Languages.
- Choose your language settings. …
- At the bottom of the page, click Save.