What is the proper order to say the date in Spanish?
The basic format is el [day of the week] [day] de [month] de [year]. So then Sunday, September 7, 2014, would be el domingo 7 de septiembre de 2014 in Spanish. There is also a slight variation where the de before the year can also be del.
How do you say the date in Spanish example?
For saying the entire date in Spanish including the year, you can use a simple formula:
- el + (day) + de + (month) + de / del + (year)
- el veintidós de junio de dos mil veinte – June 22, 2020.
How do you say the date in Spanish with the day of the week?
Spell out the days of the week.
- Sunday is domingo.
- Monday is lunes.
- Tuesday is martes.
- Wednesday is miércoles.
- Thursday is jueves.
- Friday is viernes.
- Saturday is sábado.
How do you say a romantic date in Spanish?
Una cita. Again, the word cita does not immediately imply something romantic, but if you have an appointment – whether it be with your doctor or a romantic interest – you can call it a date.
How do you write the date today?
The correct way of writing today’s date?
- the American English standard. (month-day-year)
- the British English standard. (day-month-year)
How do you respond to a date in Spanish?
Use el when talking about days or dates.
For example, if someone asked you in Spanish what your favorite day of the week was, you could reply “el viernes” or “los viernes.” This response could be translated either as “Friday” or “Fridays.”
How do you say 22 in Spanish?
- votes. Cent is centavo. posted by jeezzle.
- votes. It’s veintidós centavos. And a nifty way to find out, for future reference, is to click on the ‘translation’ tab above and type in ‘twenty two cents’. …
- votes. Hi badchick35 , It’s going to be :veintidós centavos. …
- vote. posted by alberts. …
- vote. viente dos centavos.
What is the difference between the Spanish and English calendar?
Answer Expert Verified The main difference between the Spanish and English calendar is that the first one always starts the week with lunes (Monday in English). Another difference is that the Spanish calendar always starts the weeks with a lowercase letter and the English calendar the weeks are capitalized.
Does the Spanish calendar start on Monday?
The Spanish week starts on Monday. Spanish days of the week are not capitalized.
What is the Spanish alphabet?
Not everyone in the Spanish-speaking world agrees on what the alphabet looks like. For many years this was the official Spanish alphabet: a, b, c, ch, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, l, ll, m, n, ñ, o, p, q, r, s, t, u, v, w, x, y, z.