This update carries across all Google Assistant-enabled devices, meaning you will be able to speak to your Google Home, Google Home Mini, Google Home Max, and even Pixel Buds in multiple languages. Google Assistant already supports English, Dutch, French, Italian, German, Japanese, and Spanish.
Can Google home mini understand different languages?
Beginning today, all Google Home products powered by the Google Assistant (Home, Google Home Mini, and Google Home Max) can understand and respond to questions in up to four languages interchangeably.
How do I make Google Home recognize Spanish?
To change your language:
- On your mobile device, open the Google Home app .
- At the top right, tap your account Assistant settings Languages.
- Tap your current language choose a new language.
How do I put Spanish on my Google Mini?
Open the Google Home app on your smartphone. Select your profile icon in the upper-right corner. Select Assistant settings > Assistant > Languages. Select Add a language to choose a second language for Google Home to recognize.
Does Google understand Spanish?
The voice-activated Google Assistant inside Google Home smart speakers, Android smartphones and iPhones, too, will be able to recognize queries made in any pairing of English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Japanese, with more languages to follow, and, assuming it works as promised, it will respond to requests in …
Does Google Nest Mini understand Chinese?
Now on smart speakers too
The Nest Mini recently launched in Taiwan and brought along Chinese support to Google’s Assistant speakers. Whether you live in the country or not, you can choose this to be the primary language for your Assistant on both phones and speakers now.
How do I change my OK Google language?
Change or add a language
- On your Android phone or tablet, touch and hold Home or say “Hey Google.”
- In the bottom right, tap .
- In the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial Settings Assistant. Languages.
- Choose a language. To change the primary language, tap your current language.
How do I activate Google in Spanish?
Here’s how to enable Spanish on a Google Home speaker: Launch the Google Home app on your smartphone, tap Devices from the slideout menu on the left-hand side, and select “Assistant language.” You’ll see three versions of Spanish to choose from — for Spain, Mexico, and the U.S.
How do I say OK Google in Spanish?
Turn on voice search
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- At the bottom right, tap More Settings. Voice.
- Under “Hey Google,” tap Voice Match.
- Turn on Hey Google.
How do I speak Spanish in Google?
As detailed on The Keyword, to get started speaking Spanish to Google Home, open the Google Home app, tap Menu, then Settings, then Preferences. Tap on Español as your language of choice, and you’ll then be able to interact with Google Home in Spanish.
Can I change the voice of my Google home mini?
You can change the voice assistant settings either through the Google Home app or through your voice. … Say, “Hey Google, open Assistant Settings.” Your phone will automatically open it on your smart device. Use the Settings page to change the voice.
How do I change my Google home mini accent?
Here’s how to change the language or accent on your Google Home device.
- Open the Google Home app. Open up the Google Home app on your smartphone or tablet. …
- Select More Settings. In Settings, scroll until you reach the Google Assistant section, then select the option that says More Settings. …
- Choose Assistant Voice.
How do I change Google back to English?
Change your web language settings
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- On the left, click Personal info.
- Under “General preferences for the web,” click Language Edit .
- Search for and select your preferred language.
- Click Select.
- If you understand multiple languages, click + Add another language.