¿Te gustaría salir conmigo? Would you like to go out with me? ¿Quieres ir a cenar conmigo? Do you want to have dinner with me?
How can I impress a Spanish girl?
101 Spanish Love/Romantic Phrases
- Te quiero (mucho). …
- Te amo (mucho).- I love you (a lot / very much). – …
- Eres mi todo. …
- Eres el amor de mi vida. …
- Te quiero con todo mi alma. …
- Cada diํa te quiero mas. …
- Estoy enamorado(a) de ti. …
- Soy feliz de compartir cada instante de mi vida a tu lado.
What is the most romantic thing you can say in Spanish?
Here are some other useful phrases to use in expressing your love to your Spanish-speaking lover. Estoy enamorado/a de ti (roughly the same meaning as “te amo”) – I’m in love with you. Eres el amor de mi vida – You are the love of my life. Te quiero con todo mi corazón – I love you with all my heart.
What is a Chica Bonita?
“chica bonita” This means “beautiful girl”. If you use it like this: “bonita chica” The meaning is “girl beautiful”.
How do you call a beautiful girl?
admirable, adorable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, captivating, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enthralling, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fetching, fine, foxy, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, ideal, inviting …
What are the 100 most common Spanish words?
The 100 Most Common Words in Spoken Spanish
|Rank||Word in Spanish||Meaning in English|
What are the most common phrases in Spanish?
Basic Spanish Phrases
- Buenos días = Good morning.
- Buenas tardes = Good afternoon.
- Buenas noches = Good evening.
- Hola, me llamo Juan = Hello, my name is John.
- Me llamo… = My name is…
- ¿Cómo te llamas? = What’s your name?
- Mucho gusto = Nice to meet you.
- ¿Cómo estás? = How are you?
Is Spanish easy to learn?
This pick should come as no surprise. Spanish has always been a go-to language for English speakers to learn due to its practicality and wide reach. Well, it’s also one of the easiest languages to learn for English speakers. … It’s a phonetic language — for the most part, its words are pronounced the way they’re spelled.