Spain is truly blessed with the overwhelming Mediterranean Sea on 3 sides and with the sea and the coast come the jaw-dropping and beautiful Mediterranean beaches. Spain has almost 3,000 cataloged beaches, the most in all of Europe.
What makes Spain special?
Spain is famous for its easy-going culture, delicious food and stunning scenery. Major cities such as Madrid, Barcelona and Valencia all offer unique traditions, languages and must-see sites! Vibrant festivals such as La Fallas and La Tomatina draw huge crowds of both locals and tourists.
What are 5 things about Spain?
30 facts about Spain
- The EU’s second-largest country. …
- Once a number of separate kingdoms. …
- Home of the world’s second most widely-spoken language. …
- Nudity is legal in Spain. …
- Has the fifth largest population in Europe. …
- Spanish people live longer… …
- 7. … …
- It’s not quite as religious as you think.
What is so good about Spain?
Spain may be renowned for its beaches and sunny climes, but it is a country of diverse landscapes. Its mountains are majestic, from the northern Pyrenees and the Picos de Europa to the Sierra Nevada in the south (home to Europe’s most southerly ski resort) and the Mount Teide volcano on the Canary Island of Tenerife.
Why do tourists go to Spain?
Stunning scenery. From the dramatic, imposing mountains to the countless glistening beaches that dot its coastlines, Spain is a country full of natural beauty and inspiring landscapes.
What is the best fact?
50 MOST INTERESTING UNKNOWN FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
|1.||Hot water will turn into ice faster than cold water.|
|3.||The sentence, “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog” uses every letter in the English language.|
|4.||The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.|
|5.||Ant’s take rest for around 8 Minutes in 12 hour period.|
What should you not do in Spain?
Here are 15 things that tourists should never do in Spain.
- Never expect punctuality.
- Never expect shops to open in the middle of the day.
- Never forget to try some Spanish phrases.
- Never be surprised at being greeted with a kiss.
- Don’t worry about day drinking.
- Don’t be surprised to receive free food.
Why is Spain so popular?
The first thing many people think of about Spain is its sunshine, which attracts millions of holidaymakers to its coasts and cities every year, making Spain the most tourist-friendly country in the world. … The Spanish healthcare system is renowned for being among the very best in the world.