Where should you not stay in Barcelona?
The most dangerous districts of Barcelona
- Raval. …
- Park Güell. …
- La Mina, Sant Adrià de Besòs. …
- Rambla de Raval Boulevard.
What is the safest area in Barcelona to stay?
The safest areas are L’Eixample and Gràcia. The least safe are El Raval and the Gothic Quarter. This does not mean that you shouldn’t stay in El Raval or the Gothic Quarter. In fact, they are both vibrant hoods with some of the city’s top nightlife and restaurants.
What should I avoid in Barcelona?
13 Things That Tourists Should Never Do in Barcelona
- Call Catalan a Dialect.
- Expect Paella in Every Restaurant.
- Drink Beer out of Huge Glasses.
- Go to the Boqueria Market and Buy Nothing but a Fruit Salad.
- Speak Loudly in the Streets at Night.
- Not Leave La Rambla and the Gothic Quarter.
How many days do you need in Barcelona?
Our recommendation – How many days in Barcelona is enough – 4 days. Our recommendation for Barcelona is 4 days. 4 days is a good time frame to explore the MAIN attractions as well as enjoy a relaxed time in Barcelona without being rushed.
Is Eixample a good place to stay?
The Eixample District is a good area to stay in. It is the modern part of Barcelona and many of the places are very upscale.
Where should a first time tourist stay in Barcelona?
The 9 Best Neighborhoods in Barcelona for Tourists
- Barri Gòtic. If you’re looking to stay in the heart of Barcelona, you can’t get more central than the medieval Barri Gòtic – the city’s historical heart. …
- El Raval. …
- El Born. …
- Eixample. …
- Montjuïc. …
- Gràcia. …
- Barceloneta. …
- Poble Sec.
Is it expensive in Barcelona?
Barcelona is quite expensive to visit but still affordable and it is definately possible to visit Barcelona and keep costs low. Like all cities Barcelona has cheap options and good deals. Barcelona is not generally considered expensive in comparison to other top city destinations in Europe like London, Paris and Rome.
Is Barcelona safe to walk at night?
Is Barcelona safe to walk at night? In general, Barcelona is a pretty safe city to walk around in, even late at night. However, you’ll always be a bit safer in a group than by yourself. Stick with the main and popular streets and you won’t face any troubles.
What are the rainiest months in Barcelona?
August is the hottest month in Barcelona with an average temperature of 23.5°C (74°F) and the coldest is January at 9.5°C (49°F) with the most daily sunshine hours at 10 in July. The wettest month is October with an average of 87mm of rain.
What should I avoid in Spain?
15 Things Tourists Should Never Do in Spain, Ever
- Never expect punctuality.
- Never expect shops to open in the middle of the day.
- Never forget to try some Spanish phrases.
- Never be surprised at being greeted with a kiss.
- Don’t worry about day drinking.
- Don’t be surprised to receive free food.