What does Kiate mean in Spanish?
The word sounds like kiate but it’s spelt cállate like above and it does mean “shut up”. (: Comes from the verb callarse which means to keep quiet. posted by mojoani.
What does Kayate mean in Spanish?
3. votes. The verb callar is to be quiet. What they are saying is “callate” or “callete” which are imperative commands to be quiet. It’s the equivalent of “shut up” in English.
What is Cállate?
Translation of “¡Cállate! -” in English. Shut up! – Shut your mouth! – Be quiet! –
What does Cállate mean in texting?
shut up. More meanings for ¡Cállate! shut up!
Is callate rude?
Cállate may not be very polite, but it’s not rude. An equivalent to “shut up” could be the expression Cállate la boca.
What does Punta mean slang?
It basically means the ‘tip’ or ‘point’ of something (tip of your tongue, tip of the iceburg, etc., but for more accurate and other meanings, click the dictionary tab and type in the word – you will get detailed information. posted by Lise-Laroche.
How do you say callate La Boca?
cállate la boca
- kah. – yah. – teh. lah. boh. – kah.
- ka. – ʝa. – te. la. βo. – ka.
- cá – lla. – te. la. bo. – ca.
How do you say be quiet?
Ways of telling someone to stop talking or to be quiet -…
- be quiet. phrase. used for telling someone to stop talking or to stop making a noise.
- keep your voice down. phrase. used for telling someone to be quiet.
- shh. interjection. …
- sh. interjection. …
- shush. interjection. …
- zip it. phrase. …
- keep down. phrasal verb. …
- ssh. interjection.