The reason behind it is very simple and your default audio language might have been set to Spanish. Comcast offers you the access to choose the language that you prefer.
How do I get rid of Spanish on xfinity?
Press the xfinity button on your remote. Highlight Settings (the gear icon) and press OK on your remote. You can get to Audio Language (SAP) Reset from Device Settings > Audio, Language, or Accessibility Settings. Highlight one of them and press OK on your remote.
How do I change my xfinity channel from Spanish to English?
Change the Default Language in Xfinity Connect
- Once in Xfinity Connect, click the Settings icon, which looks like a gear. …
- Select Email Settings.
- Select Basic settings.
- Click the down arrow in the Language selector to choose your desired language.
How do I change my xfinity back to English?
Press the xfinity button on your remote. Use the right or left arrow button on your remote to select the gear icon. Press the OK button on your remote to access the Settings menu. Use the up or down arrow button to highlight Idioma, then press the OK button on your remote.
How do I turn off SAP on Comcast?
How to Turn Off the SAP on Comcast
- Press the “Settings/Menu” button on the remote control to display the Quick Settings menu screen.
- Use the arrow keys to scroll down to and select “SAP,” and then press “OK/SEL.”
- Press the down-arrow key to select the “Disable” option and press “OK/SEL” to save the setting.
How do I get Spanish off my TV?
How do I change the audio language?
- Press the Menu button on your remote control.
- Select Settings.
- Select System.
- Select Language.
- Select Audio Language.
- Choose either English Preferred or Spanish Preferred.
Why is my TV narrating shows xfinity?
This is because Video Description is on the Secondary Audio Programming (SAP) channel, which is often used for a Spanish language track. Press the Exit button on the remote (above the Volume button on the Universal Remote, and next to the xfinity button on the XR2 Remote) to go back to programming.
How do I change my TV from Spanish to English?
Please follow the instructions below to change the language settings…
- Step 1: Press the MENU button on your TV Remote.
- Step 2: Under Menu select OPTION.
- Step 3: Under Option, select OSD LANGUAGE to change/choose your preferred Language.
How do I change the language on my xfinity remote?
Press the xfinity button on your remote. Use the right arrow or left arrow button to select the gear icon. Press OK to access the Settings menu. Press the down arrow to highlight the Voice Search Language setting.
Why is FX movies in Spanish?
FOX Network broadcasts two audio channels. One designated “ENGLISH” and one designed “SPANISH” on viewers digital televisions. … This confirms the broadcast is fine. The issue is the viewer has accidentally, or possibly on purpose, change the audio channel from ENGLISH to SPANISH and doesn’t realize it.
What is expert mode on xfinity?
expert mode will allow you to get a dolby digital + signal to you avr and auto will only do standerd dolby digital but expert on certain boxs is supposed to give atmos too im trying to find what box for sure it takes i want one.