How do you say it is my name in Spanish?
1. Me llamo – My name is… Me llamo is one of the most standard and common ways to say ‘my name is’ in Spanish.
How do you say her name is in Spanish?
what’s-her-name, whatshername n. comosellame nf.
How do you conjugate a name?
Full conjugation of “to name”
- Present. I. name. you. name. …
- Present continuous. I. am naming. you. …
- Simple past. I. named. you. …
- Past continuous. I. was naming. you. …
- Present perfect. I. have named. you. …
- Present perfect continuous. I. have been naming. you. …
- Past perfect. I. had named. had named. …
- Past perfect continuous. I. had been naming. had been naming.
How do you answer Como Te llama?
Pronounced: kohm-oh te yamas. This phrase means “what is your name?” The correct response when somebody asks you “como te llamas” is “me llamo [insert your name here].” Pronounced: may yamo [insert your name here].
How do you use Como te llamas in a sentence?
What’s your name? In the first example, the speaker appears to be older than the listener, so he/she uses ¿Cómo te llamas? to ask the listener his name. In the second example, the speaker appears to be younger than the listener, so he/she uses ¿Cómo se llama? to ask the listener her name.
What are 5 greetings in Spanish?
Here are the most common greetings in Spanish:
- Hola – Hello.
- Buenas – Hi (informal)
- Buenos días – Good morning.
- Buen día – Good morning (less common, used in Argentina)
- Buenas tardes – Good afternoon.
- Buenas noches – Good evening.
- Bienvenido – Welcome.
What are some basic Spanish phrases?
Basic Spanish Phrases
- Buenos días = Good morning.
- Buenas tardes = Good afternoon.
- Buenas noches = Good evening.
- Hola, me llamo Juan = Hello, my name is John.
- Me llamo… = My name is…
- ¿Cómo te llamas? = What’s your name?
- Mucho gusto = Nice to meet you.
- ¿Cómo estás? = How are you?