How do I change my TV from Spanish to English?
Please follow the instructions below to change the language settings…
- Step 1: Press the MENU button on your TV Remote.
- Step 2: Under Menu select OPTION.
- Step 3: Under Option, select OSD LANGUAGE to change/choose your preferred Language.
How do I change my LG from Spanish to English?
How to Change the Language on an LG Phone
- Turn on your LG phone.
- Press the “Menu” button.
- Select “Settings” or “Setting and Tools” (depending on your specific model). This is usually the icon on the bottom right of your menu.
- Select “Languages.”
- Select the desired language and click “OK” for your changes to take effect.
How do I change the language on my LG?
From the Home screen, tap the Apps Key (in the Quick Keys bar) > Settings > Language and input > Language > tap the language you want.
Why is one of my TV channels in Spanish?
The other option is to go into the menu of the TV. Press the right arrow key one time to get over to audio. In the audio menu scroll down to audio language and make sure it is set to English. Those are the only options on the TV that control the audio language of whatever channel the TV is on.
How do I change my Samsung Smart TV from Spanish to English?
How do I change the menu language on my Samsung TV?
- Press the home button on your TV remote.
- Navigate to the Settings.
- Select General. It will have a spanner icon.
- Select System Manager.
- Select Language.
- Select your desired language.
How do you change the language back to English?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
How do I change my LG TV to AV without a remote?
Press the “INPUT” button located with the other buttons on your television. This button might also be called the “VIDEO” button. This button will switch between your television’s video modes. If there is no such button on your television, simply press one of the channel changing buttons.
How do I get my LG phone back to English?
How to change the language on Android
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Tap “System.”
- Tap “Languages & input.”
- Tap “Languages.”
- Tap “Add a Language.”
- Select your preferred language from the list by tapping on it.
How do I change my phone from Chinese to English?
How to Change the Android Language Settings from Chinese to English
- Hope you know the settings icon on Android. Tap on it.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and find the menu with the icon “A”. …
- Now you just press the menu at the top and change the language to English or the desired one.
How do I change the language on my LG K51?
LG K51 – Language Selection
- From a Home screen, navigate: Settings. > System > Language & keyboard.
- Tap Language.
- Tap Add language.
- Tap Español (Estados Unidos).
- Touch and hold Español (Estados Unidos), drag to the top of the list then release.
What is the SAP setting on my TV?
Second audio program (SAP), also known as secondary audio programming, provides audio tracks in languages other than the native language that was recorded in a program. This feature is only available on the TV if you use an antenna or cable without a set-top box.
Why is my TV narrating?
Audio Description is a setting within your TV that provides narration of important visual elements during a TV program to help people with impaired vision or those who otherwise need help to understand what is being shown on screen.
How do I get the hidden menu on my LG TV?
Turn on your Smart TV. Press the setup key on the remote control for about 7 seconds or until some information appears in the upper left corner. Next, press the 1,1,0,5 keys and press OK. The hidden menu will open on the left side of the screen.